 People / 4609
Re: Visiting the East Coast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 00:30:24 GMT

In lugnet.people, Fradel D. Gonzales wrote:
   Hi Shiri . It looks like you will be in the DC region in time for Wamalug’s monthly dinner. It is the last Wednesday of every month. It would be great if you could join us.

Fradel

Yay Wamalug! I hope I can make it. Like I told you by email, Fradel, I would love to come and will try to arrange the schedule so as to fit this in. (In Virginia I’m dependent on my family members who I’m traveling with.)

More details about where, when, and also who is coming will be greatly appreciated! I’d love to see the old crowd again, so please give a shout if you’re attending this.

-Shiri