 People / 4582
    Re: lowering noise —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) I won't speak for Mark, as I know he's perfectly capable of speaking clearly for himself. The question originally posed by Frank was echoed by Mark, and I find myself wondering the same thing. I think you and I are having two separate (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: lowering noise —Timothy Gould
   (...) I don't find myself wondering it because, as I have said, perceptions of trolling etc. are dependent on personal perception whereas Eric's original breach was not. It is the same for where one directs posts (marketplace ads being a specific (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)