 People / 433
Re: I didn't get my memebership pack yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 07:32:41 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.people, Selçuk Göre writes:
Hi Todd,

I did't get my memebership package yet. Actually I didn't send you the fee
yet, too, but since being one of the proud first ten, I thought that you
sent the package. Could you pleas inform ?

Hmmm, that's no good.  :-(  Yours would have been sent sometime around the
first week of December (and you're marked as already having paid).

Ever had airmail from U.S. to Turkey take longer than 8 weeks?  I made sure
that all 7 lines of your address showed up on the label too, but to do that
it had to switch to a smaller typeface.  I wonder if it was too small?  Hmm.
Maybe I should re-send another and hand-label it extra large this time...

--Todd

Sorry about the long address..:-) Actually, by my experience from 30+
trades from US, airmail takes 5-15 days, including clearance from
customs (non document only packages go to the customs first), and ground
shipment takes 1-2.5 months. Most probably it is lost somewhere..:-(

Thank you very much for your care..:-)

Selçuk