 People / 428
Re: I didn't get my memebership pack yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:31:32 GMT

   Selçuk,
   I got my very cool membership pack about two weeks after Todd got my
first payment.  I think he does send them after he gets $10 from the member.
I don't think he put my name up on the members' board until he got the
payment either.  He probably expected that you were "good for it" and
therefore put your name up right away.  Go ahead and pay him.

--
   Have fun!
   John
Selçuk Göre wrote in message ...
Hi Todd,

I did't get my memebership package yet. Actually I didn't send you the fee • yet,
too, but since being one of the proud first ten, I thought that you sent • the
package. Could you pleas inform ?

Selçuk