 People / 4281
    Re: Why is .rtltoronto the friendliest place on Lugnet? —Thomas Main
   (...) It's an interesting theory, but I would have to say that can't be the main reason. For one, even though U.S. LUGNET posters may be spread out geographically, we do have common gathering points like Brickfest. The very real possibility of (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Why is .rtltoronto the friendliest place on Lugnet? —Tim David
   (...) Sorry, I think you've misunderstood what I meant, I basically meant what you just wrote! Once the AFOL community had grown big enough that there were AFOLs near enough you to meet people did meet more in real life (and were/are more civil) BUT (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.people)