 People / 428
    Re: I didn't get my memebership pack yet —John DiRienzo
    Selçuk, I got my very cool membership pack about two weeks after Todd got my first payment. I think he does send them after he gets $10 from the member. I don't think he put my name up on the members' board until he got the payment either. He (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: I didn't get my memebership pack yet —Todd Lehman
   (...) Well, basically, yes -- but not quite. A packet is created and sent after someone becomes a member, but the act per se of becoming a member doesn't occur until someone's fee[1] is received. (...) Yup, that's right. Since a person does not (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.people)