 People / 4254
    Everything I Own —Thomas Main
   Do you like making lists? Need fuel for your emerging OCD? Or did you just take John Lennon seriously when he asked, "imagine all possessions, I wonder if you can?" Well, then do what I did: Make a list of everything you own: (URL) did I do this? (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Everything I Own —John Neal
   (...) Cheater! Especially in a LEGO forum! You list each sock and pencil but list one 60,000 piece LEGO collection???? I demand an accouting of each element! Then I will tell you that you have too much time on your hands:-) Actually, it's an (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Everything I Own —Thomas Main
   (...) OK - done! Hahaha - I don't know if this link works without being signed in, but I actually did inventory my Lego collection last year: (URL) used Bob Kojima's partscatalog program and it took me two months of about an hour or two a day to do. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.people)