 People / 4256
Re: Everything I Own
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:31:58 GMT

In lugnet.people, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.people, Thomas Main wrote:

Make a list of everything you own:

Tell me why lists like this are great or why I have too much time on
my hands.

Cheater!  Especially in a LEGO forum!  You list each sock and pencil but list
[one] 60,000 piece LEGO collection????  I demand an accouting of {each}
element! [Then] I will tell you that you have too much time on your hands:-)

Actually, it's an interesting exercise.  Were I single I would consider doing
it myself.

[JOHN]

OK - done!  Hahaha - I don't know if this link works without being signed in,
but I actually did inventory my Lego collection last year:

http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/myparts?loose=1

I used Bob Kojima's partscatalog program and it took me two months of about an
hour or two a day to do.  Now that was quite an exercise!!!  Doing this
possession list was cake in comparison.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com