 People / 4151
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:24:46 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jesse Alan Long wrote:
First of all, if you plan on having such a group, do you not know that LEGO HAS
made pink as a color in the past?  I would think that a homosexual group would
at least match the typical homosexual agenda on such a small issue like that on
here.

LOL. Thanks for setting us straight on that one, Jesse. I'm sure no-one realised
until you told us that we had the Wrong Color.

As for the rest of your post... consider the source, people.

Kevin