 People / 4127
    Re: Lavender Brick Society —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Are you lumping into that those that are really saying, "Lugnet is about Lego, and homesexual, heterosexual, transsexual, etc. really has nothing to do with Lego"? I'm starting to see spin-mastering on this topic that I don't foresee as (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.org)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —Kevin Wilson
   Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) Well, I wasn't going through the posts saying mentally "that one, and that one, and that one..." and categorising who was saying what, and how. No intentional lumping going on. (...) with (...) Many (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.org)