 People / 3912
    Sorry... —Nathan Wells
   (...) Damn....I just found out about Travis Kunce...sorry if the title of my last post seemed inappropriate... My heart goes out to Travis and his family... Nathan (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Sorry... —Aaron Sneary
   (...) Nathan, Thanks for being sensitive enough to apologize without prodding from others. I was a little surprised anyone would turn such a phrase just now, but once I read your post, I realized that you likely had been out of the loop. I don't (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Sorry... —Paul Hartzog
   (...) I agree. It's a nice place to be even when something awful happens (or especially when). Don't sweat it Nathan, and welcome back. -paul (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)