 People / 3661
  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

(...) Unfortunately, Terry, many folks can't have an intelligent conversation without refering to god in some way shape or form. They feel that there is a guiding force in their lives that they MUST push down other folks throats 24/7/365. I feel (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

Hi, Please don't take this as an attack... Just a different opinion : ) (...) I wouldn't say this is particularly fair. (Define intelligent conversation : ) ). The reason many Christians talk about God/Jesus so much is because He is their guidance, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate)