 People / 3534
Re: Moving to Seattle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:06:02 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jon Palmer writes:
"Mark" <snowleopard@foxinternet.net> wrote in message
news:HBJIIq.5E7@lugnet.com...
Dude, no way!

Yes way!
I'm still trying to decide whether or not I want to live closer in to the
city or farther out.

[ j o n ]

Live in the city.  That way; day after day, looking at those cool buildings,
you will sure to fall to the dark side and start building town.  Muhahahaa!

Good luck with the move.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/