 People / 3523
Re: Moving to Seattle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 06:46:56 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jon Palmer writes:
I plan on moving in about 2 or 3 months and also plan on selling most of my
alphabet fighters to help cover the move. (I am still finishing the project
by the way)

Not exactly sure why I'm mentioning this, just thought I'd let you know
what's up.

Still alive.

holy megablocks batman... I haven't seen ya on the chat for a while, I was
starting to wonder if you were okay!

wow J0n... awesome news!