 People / 3520
Re: Moving to Seattle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:31:31 GMT

In lugnet.people, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.people, Jon Palmer writes:
Hey guys.  I've been pretty absent lately with moving plans to a new job in
Eureka Springs, Arkansas.  Well I've just pulled a 180 and decided to
decline the job, sell much of my stuff, and move to sunny Seattle.

Didn't Joel Kuester do this too? Jeez, what is this, a telepathic calling?

It's like a consolidation of .space-power. I bet [the evil] Grand Admiral
Muffin Head is behind this.

-Tim