 People / 352
  Re: Artwork

(...) Thanks! I entered a number of the pieces into the Scholastic Art Awards Competition (not all, because my art teacher has a limit of 30 (not her idea), and there are other students in the class...). I'll let you know if I win anything. --Bram (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Artwork

(...) bram ~ this really is magnificent work! so few artists today realize the importance of working from life, it's refreshing to see, and it really shows in these pieces. your aproach is very fresh and imaginative (~imagine that from a lego fan!) (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)