 People / 3437
  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) What I find most bizarre is how consistent the majority of posters are, the number of us who are within 0 or 1 of last years total is freakish. I imagine this is mostly down to the amount of time we each have to surf Lugnet. Psi (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) I'm not quite sure I follow you, but as I did the list I found _a_lot_ of people that either did not post at all or only a few posts in 2001 that had a fair amount of posts in 2002. Of course I took away everyone who posted less then 50 times (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) Oops, my mistake. Since I know I posted more than 1 message in 2001 I didn't twig that the first numerical column wasn't the difference!. (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) The list used incorrect values for 2001, se a new and improved list here (moved to new thread for convinience): (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)