 People / 3443
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:11:33 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
What I find most bizarre is how consistent the majority of posters are, the
number of us who are within 0 or 1 of last years total is freakish. I
imagine this is mostly down to the amount of time we each have to surf Lugnet.

I'm not quite sure I follow you, but as I did the list I found _a_lot_ of
people that either did not post at all or only a few posts in 2001 that had a
fair amount of posts in 2002. Of course I took away everyone who posted less
then 50 times so the lurkers might have been lurkers in both 2001 and 2002.
Best regards,
/Tobbe

Oops, my mistake.  Since I know I posted more than 1 message in 2001 I
didn't twig that the first numerical column wasn't the difference!.