 People / 3391
    My anniversary of an unfortuante event —Kevin Salm
   Two years ago on Christmas Eve (December 24, 2000) I was involved in a near-fatal motor vehicle collision. The physical scars and impairment that resulted are with me daily, but I don't often re-play my memory of the events. As I sat in church (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: My anniversary of an unfortuante event —Tom Reed
     (...) Hi Kevin, Your story is a remarkable one! I've been aware of your situation and that you were recovering from your injuries for some time now on Lugnet! People like you are a true inspiration of what a little determination can do in life. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: My anniversary of an unfortuante event —Nicole Drumm
     "Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H7orvy.2Co@lugnet.com... <reluctantly snipped story> (...) I remember Ken talking about you, but for some reason I just put two and two together. I'm very happy you are doing much better, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: My anniversary of an unfortuante event —John P. Henderson
   (...) Hi Kevin! I am glad to hear your recovery continues to improve. It is nice to read these stories, and especially nice to know that so many of us share such sentiment for Lugnet and its community. That you continued to buy from BrickLink even (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)