 People / 3399
Re: My anniversary of an unfortuante event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kevin Salm writes:
Two years ago on Christmas Eve (December 24, 2000) I was involved in a
near-fatal motor vehicle collision. <snip>

Hi Kevin!  I am glad to hear your recovery continues to improve.  It is nice
to read these stories, and especially nice to know that so many of us share
such sentiment for Lugnet and its community.  That you continued to buy from
BrickLink even before regaining building ability is evidence towards a
tremendous confidence and optimism that you would overcome your situation.
May everyone learn from your strength when facing life's challenges!  :)

Take care and enjoy the season!
-Hendo