 People / 3178
  Re: I'll be back when LUGNET has less flame. I've had enough.

(...) What counts? I'm in kind of a trough of reading LUGNET right now -- mostly sticking to .o-t.debate, my local groups, and .market.shopping, but I just don't see all the pain. Lots of folks tell us that .debate is among the vilest of the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I'll be back when LUGNET has less flame. I've had enough.

(...) Hmm, I think there are many hobbies which are generally respected: - mainstream sports (as a fan or player - golf, baseball,[American] football, hockey, tennis, swimming, running, diving) - hiking and camping - sewing, needlepoint, knitting, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.people)