 People / 3171
Re: Does anyone know...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:32:15 GMT

In lugnet.people, Travis Dickinson wrote:

Does anyone know the guy that runs this site:
http://www.geocities.com/valemar3500/index.htm

I've been trying to email him over the past few days regarding a CAD
part.  However, I've been getting failure notices indicating that his
mail folder is full.  I don't have an urgent need to contact him, but
I'd like to know what is going on with the email.  Hopefully, it's
nothing bad.

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar

I've had occasional email contact with him (I don't have the email
handy).  He doesn't seem to be highly motivated to always return
messages.

Steve