 People / 3161
3160  |  3162
Subject:
Does anyone know...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 04:23:40 GMT

Does anyone know the guy that runs this site:
http://www.geocities.com/valemar3500/index.htm

I've been trying to email him over the past few days regarding a CAD
part.  However, I've been getting failure notices indicating that his
mail folder is full.  I don't have an urgent need to contact him, but
I'd like to know what is going on with the email.  Hopefully, it's
nothing bad.

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar