 People / 3087
Re: Building My First Scale War Ship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:46:43 GMT

<<snip>>

Nobody really minds a few mispelled words or punctuation errors.  However,
when you read a series of posts that are filled with obvious errors it seems
like the author might be trolling or just doesn't care about a response.

Not all Lugnet-posters have English as their native tounge mind you.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/