 People / 3078
    Re: Thanks to Lego and Lugnet for being there... —Todd Thuma
   (...) Okay, I'll let you all off the hook. It was a joke, hence the emoticon at the end. Every good story though comes from some personal experience and so does this one. I once went to a Toys-R-Us on the Friday following Thanksgiving at 5:00 AM. I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Thanks to Lego and Lugnet for being there... —Bob Parker
   In lugnet.people, Todd Thuma writes: snippery snippery dock (...) In lieu of donations, I recommend you built a Lego set for therapy. It's much cheaper than a psychiatrist and it won't ask you about your childhood or your relationship with your (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)