 People / 3022
  Re: On Hiatus

I'm happy for the two of you and your special relationship. <grins> But this iz not the issue... (...) Back those words up? So you want me to tally up just how constructive Tim has been to the community and thus compare his endeavors to that of the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: On Hiatus

(...) Funny, very funny. Isn't it against the TOS to throw in nasty comments. (...) Fine. Be as negative as you want. There's no need to add more negativity to Lugnet as it is. Use your time more wisely. I, for instance don't spend 10 out of 11 (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)