 People / 3011
    Re: On Hiatus —John Neal
   (...) Well, I for one never would have seen that thread had someone not highlighted it. Seems to me the waste is someone wasting bandwidth complaining about someone wasting bandwidth. [1] -John [1] Unless it's someone posting that someone is wasting (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

        Re: On Hiatus —Rico Lovelace
   (...) I didn’t complain about “Bandwidth!” Only about relevant topics on the announcement board. Try to stay on topic…. I never once said anything about his post being a waste of space. Or any of the other posts for that matter. I just questioned (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

        Re: On Hiatus —John Neal
   (...) Revelant? To what? To whom? You? (...) My concern is with your post. So somebody highlighted it? So what? Why do you feel as if you need to somehow micro-manage behavior on LUGNET? You probably would have had a coronary a while back when folks (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)