 People / 3
    Hi —Frank Filz
   Hey, am I really first to post here? I've been an AFOL since February. I started with Mindstorms and have quickly branched out to Trains, Pirates, Town, Castle, and some of everything else. Frank (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Hi —Rob Wellman
   (...) quickly (...) else. (...) Hi Frank, I`ve just got back into lego after about 10 years, I still have a lot of my old space and technic but now I am getting into trains, town and castle also. I`m thinking of buying the mindstorms set, what do (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Hi —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) It probably depends on what you like to build. I have a bunch of motors, the Cybermaster unit, and other electrical things. But I don't use them too much. I've found that I'm not that interested in building motorized models, so it mainly sits (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.people)