 People / 4
Re: Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 07:07:55 GMT

Hey, am I really first to post here?

I've been an AFOL since February. I started with Mindstorms and have • quickly
branched out to Trains, Pirates, Town, Castle, and some of everything • else.

Frank

Hi Frank,
            I`ve just got back into lego after about 10 years, I still have
a lot of my old space and technic
but now I am getting into trains, town and castle also. I`m thinking of
buying the mindstorms set, what do
you think ? is it worth getting.

Rob