 People / 5
Re: Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 11:27:04 GMT

"Rob Wellman" <madmax@bigwig.net> writes:

I`m thinking of buying the mindstorms set, what do you think ? is it
worth getting.

It probably depends on what you like to build.  I have a bunch of
motors, the Cybermaster unit, and other electrical things.  But I don't
use them too much.  I've found that I'm not that interested in building
motorized models, so it mainly sits in my closet all the time.

But other people seem to enjoy tinkering with the Mindstorms set.  Surf
around and take a look at the things they have made.  If you thing you
would enjoy making similar contraptions, get it.  That's my view,
anyway.

Fredrik