 People / 2738
Re: Where’s Mo…?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:52:54 GMT

Eep, I'm still around, just lazy :).

Actually, I'm still interested in the site and updating it and all that, but
just haven't got much time, lately.

I solemnly swear on my sacred stash of Star Wars LEGO to make a conscious
effort to update at least once a week from now on.

How's that? I'll start with a new poll going up this Saturday.

mo

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Noeckel writes:
What ever happened to Monica Wilbur?

She had a great site -www.galacticbrick.com
Then she stopped updating it?
(she did once on 11/12/01… but how come the withdrawal.)
And then she stopped postin’ to Lugnet?

             Why,

                   --==Riçhär<ETH>==--

-Duct tape is like The Force; it has a light side & a dark side, and it
binds the universe together.