 Star Wars / 12128
Re: Where’s Mo…?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 05:39:10 GMT

I feel like I'm attending my own wake... *dons a black shroud and frowny face*

Prodded by an e-mail entity known as "Bobzilla", I finally pumped out a new
episode of Boba Cat.

It's good to be back. I'll have to get to these boards and other great LEGO
sites (FBTB, Brucey-Wan) more often now.

Ciaos,

mo

www.galacticbrick.com

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.starwars, John R. Beck writes:
I dunno but I just checked out her site and find the saga of Boba Fett
versus Boba Cat absolutely hilarious!
                                                       www.galacticbrick.com

Yah, some of her material is just killer!
It’s like she’s a professional writer at Toy Fair…

Some really funny stuff of hers below;

If a killer monkey forced its scruffy way into my home, first thing I'd do
is run and grab my neighbor's cat. Offer it up as a sacrifice to appease the
monkey's wrath.

Then maybe the monkey wouldn't go after my blessed, oh so sacred stormtrooper.

You know, the stormtrooper that has a whole bookshelf dedicated to it as a
shrine. The one who ALWAYS gets to use the bathroom before everyone else.
The one that rules over all other mini-figs like a white pagan god. The one
who would rather die a thousand deaths at the hands of rebel scum than
become some monkey's munchy.

We are all dumber for having read this.

^ The above is just a sample of her stuff…

                                     --==RiçhärÐ==--