 People / 261
    Re: Lugnet Loves Cats! —Peter Callaway
   (...) I can understand how you feel. My wife is allergic to animals in general, so we can't have pets. I LOVE all animals and am particularly fond of dogs and cats. I have been told by many people that I should have been a vet as I have a natural (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Lugnet Loves Cats! —Ray Sanders
   (...) Hmmm... how much room does an elephant need ? I've got 20 acres here, well 18 if you take out 2 for the house. I know there is a place that cares for aged circus elephants about 40 miles from me. Someday I'll have to stop in and learn more (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)