 People / 2509
    Re: Apology for Jesse Long —Geordan Hankinson
   snip- (...) Ribbing! HA! example: "My family thinks this too Tim, but I'd rather not talk about my father, my drug-addicted sister, my alcoholic brother, my rude mother, my stupid uncle Joe, and my demonic aunt Susan. " That is more like stabbing It (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Apology for Jesse Long —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Ummm...Geordan, you are obviously not reading the all of the posts, all of my post here, or follow-up posts properly. JESSE WROTE ALL OF THAT! Get it now? Jesse himself brings up things like that, in simple posts to .space. He uses off-hand (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Apology for Jesse Long —Mladen Pejic
     (...) I wrote that. I can't say I'm proud of it, in fact, I'm ashamed of it. I apologize Jesse. What frustrates me most about Jesse is his continuous refrences to Jerry Springer and South Park, as well as his weird metaphors/analogies, and, how can (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Apology for Jesse Long —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) If you do not care for other people, other people will not care for you and since you seem to be a cabal of people who are insensitive jerks, how CAN you feel anything in life? I never went to Lugnet to talk about myself. If I wanted to talk (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)