 People / 2466
2465  |  2467
Subject:
Is it just me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:07:54 GMT

Or does there seem to be a lull in newsgroup postings lately?  Summer used to
be a slow time back in r.t.l days...is LUGNET also susceptible to the summer
doldrums?

Or is there a threshold we have reached as a community.  With so many talented
builders out there, is it just a case of, "ho-hum...another great model by
so-and-so...yawn..."

Or have we said everything there is to say, repeatedly, about these little bits
of plastic?

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com