 People / 2465
Re: I'm moving...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:38:01 GMT

Good luck and have fun in college Shiri.

Adam

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori writes:
...and you probably knew *that* part.

Just to clarify a few things (people have been asking me this).

* I'm going to be extremely busy in the next two or three months (packing,
then unpacking, and then probably packing and unpacking again as I move out
of my house and closer to college).

*I can't promise to answer every email I get during this period, although I try.

* I *will* be still on lugnet when I settle down. I may not have as much
time. Also, my online time will be off-hours for most lugnetters due to the
different time zones. (But I'll get to talk to Selçuk a lot!! Yay!)

* I will still have the same email in Israel.

Thanks for your time and patience.
-Shiri