 People / 2483
Re: I'm moving...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:33:40 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

...and you probably knew *that* part.

You bet..:-)

Just to clarify a few things (people have been asking me this).

* I'm going to be extremely busy in the next two or three months (packing,
then unpacking, and then probably packing and unpacking again as I move out
of my house and closer to college).

Last week, during a news broadcast from Israel about the current
conflict, they showed parts from daily life in Israel and I really
amazed when I saw the teenage girls carrying M-16s as a part of their
daily street accessory. I hope you won't need one..:-)

By the way, in what area do you want to be educated?

*I can't promise to answer every email I get during this period, although I try.

* I *will* be still on lugnet when I settle down. I may not have as much
time. Also, my online time will be off-hours for most lugnetters due to the
different time zones. (But I'll get to talk to Selçuk a lot!! Yay!)

:-) I hope so. Actually I'm moving, too. By the and of this month me and
my wife will be working for a new company (Ingersoll-Rand Security
Systems - Turkey) and living in another (much more smaller and boring)
city, almost 2 hours from Istanbul. I'm packing right now, too. I
started to pack my Lego first, and after trying several hours, and only
manage to package half of the mess, now I know that it's not easy to
pack a Lego collection..:-)

By the way, we might have a chance to talk face to face, too. I was in
Antalya last week, and saw that it is quite popular as a holiday resort
for Israeli tourists..:-)

Good luck for all..:-)

Selçuk

* I will still have the same email in Israel.

Thanks for your time and patience.
-Shiri