 General / 32197
Re: Is it just me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:12:11 GMT

Well I can say for us is that Ken was the person that liked Lugnet the most.
The rest of us just like to read the posts and don't comment often for
various reasons I wont get into because it may sound like a complaint.
--
Nicole wife of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Thomas Main" <thomasmain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Or does there seem to be a lull in newsgroup postings lately?  Summer used • to
be a slow time back in r.t.l days...is LUGNET also susceptible to the • summer
doldrums?

Or is there a threshold we have reached as a community.  With so many • talented
builders out there, is it just a case of, "ho-hum...another great model by
so-and-so...yawn..."

Or have we said everything there is to say, repeatedly, about these little • bits
of plastic?

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com