 People / 2427
  Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights !

Well folks I've made it! Happy Day! Please visit Lego.Build.com to see familiar names and faces. This great! Please check it out! They did us all justice. (URL) great to be recognized, but this is a doozey for me! Also featured are some folks I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.people) !

  Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights !

Congrats Guys!!!! Gary Eric Sophie <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message news:GGuHJL.7st@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights !

Congratulations Eric! You have been accepted by the "Creators" of this "world", now go, and fulfill your destiny! ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights !

Hey Eric!!! Congrats man! And pics to boot!! Ya hoo! And Henry as well. You're in good company. You make the red haired stepchild mecha group proud!!! BTW you're killing me posting this in people and not mecha. Are you a little cross post shy after (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights !

Hey Eric and Eric and Henry and everyone else mentioned in that article-- Wow, that's very cool. It's great that TLC does, at least to some extent, appreciate that you (and perhaps all of us) are "not playing but creating". One small step for you - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights !

Gary, Shiri, Bryce, Mladen! Thank you all! I am so happy about this! I have already recived many personnal e-mails from people who went to the Lego.Build.com web site and then found themselves at my Brickshelf account where my e-mail is posted. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture)