 People / 2479
Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 04:51:41 GMT

Hey Eric and Eric and Henry and everyone else mentioned in that article--

Wow, that's very cool. It's great that TLC does, at least to some extent,
appreciate that you (and perhaps all of us) are "not playing but creating".
One small step for you - maybe, umm, a big thing in the long run! TLC's been
taking steps toward us AFOLs lately and this is another good sign.

Right on! And keep up the good work. Very cool.
-Shiri