 People / 2428
Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 01:56:23 GMT

Congrats Guys!!!!

Gary

Eric Sophie <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message
Well folks I've made it! Happy Day! Please visit Lego.Build.com to see
familiar names and faces. This great! Please check it out! They did us all
justice.

http://www.lego.com/build/features/careers/artoflego/default.asp

It's great to be recognized, but this is a doozey for me! Also featured • are
some folks I never heard of as well as some cherrished Favorites.

Congrats to all! TLC is starting to recognize ADFOL's and Artists alike in
new ways.

KUDOS TO US ALL!

Many thanks,
Eric Sophie