 People / 2394
Re: How many of us are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 20:50:36 GMT

So, if you are 18 or younger, reply to this survey post stating that your
under 18 and you can give your age if you want.

Ok, if you read the above message, it really doesnt make sense.  Im 18, so
do I post or dont I?  I am 18 or younger, and it says to post, but I have to
state that I am under 18...  hmmm...   :)

Well, in any case, Im 18.5 years and a proud ADULT fan of lego.  :)

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com