 People / 2377
Re: How many of us are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:09:00 GMT

In lugnet.people, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.announce, Geordan Ballantree writes:

Well, almost a year ago, Jonathan Mckay sent around a post wondering if
there was anyone his age, ie: under 18. Well the purpose of this post is to
see by how many our numbers have grown or shrunk since last August.

We are going to rule the world.

Muahahahahahahahaha, We could all band together and create a army of mutant
lego creations... hehehe

So, if you are 18 or younger, reply to this survey post stating that your
under 18 and you can give your age if you want.( you'll be entered for a
chance to win 50 classic space sets! yeah right. )

BOOYAKA! Doh!

Sigh, if only I had money like that...

I know I'm not alone! This is also a chance for personal humiliation of our
building skills as we find out how young some people really are!

Hey. Age doesnt count all the time in models. I have got great responses on
some of my stuff and if I am correct Mladen is also under 18. He pumps out
GREAAAAAAT models all the time.

Yeah you're right, age doesn't matter that much, but when I found out that
Mladen wasn't much older than me it did give me a bit of a scare.

BTW, I am 16.

"welcome to Mcdonalds, how may I help you?"
"I'll have a multi legged artillery mech and a At-St.
"Did you want that with Siege Tanks or without?"
"Yes, I'll also have a side of aircraft please"
"With honey mustard sauce?"
"yes please"
"thank you and have a nice day, pick up your order at the next window please"
"okay"
"Ronald Mcdonald here I come, Muahahahahahahahaha"
As heavy punk music roars in the background, Ronalds yelps for help are
faintly heard.
Then Dctalk's version of "I wish we'd all been ready" plays as the terroist
rampages through the town with his tanks and mecha.

-Geordan-

The Confederation of Planets
http://comfed.8m.com