 People / 2381
Re: How many of us are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 19:43:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Geordan Ballantree writes:
Well, almost a year ago, Jonathan Mckay sent around a post wondering if
there was anyone his age, ie: under 18. Well the purpose of this post is to
see by how many our numbers have grown or shrunk since last August.

I'm not 18 or younger, but I took the liberty of checking out the LUGNET
member pages (actually, [shame on me] I automated the job a while ago and
decided to put it to use). Anyway, a list of all current Lugnet MEMBERS (not
posters, mind you) who posted their age and are 18 & under:

David Stosser #868 (8)
Jordan Davis #1092 (13)
James William Singer #607 (13)
Nicholas Schlossman #833 (14)