 People / 2340
  Re: Legomaniac as Weakest Link/Lego Pachinko!

(...) :) (...) Actually, it was shown in my speech class last semester. What it had to do with speeches, I have no idea, but it was cool interesting to see a name I recognized from Lugnet. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Legomaniac as Weakest Link/Lego Pachinko!

In lugnet.people, Jeff Stembel writes: jeff, speech class??? maybe they were trying to show you guys how NOT to speak... with my raspy voice and all! onedaycnn (sid) (URL)Actually, it was shown in my speech class last semester. What it had to do (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)