 People / 1901
1900  |  1902
Subject:
The meeting on the morning of Saturday April 28th so far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:50:30 GMT

Here are the people that have RSVP'd

Brad&Shelly Hamilton - Showing off Bricktopia (LEGO City)
Frank Filz - (Morning) -  Bringing his Blacktron MOC
Tim Courtney (Morning 8AM)
Larry Pieniazek (Morning - With Frank)
Bryce Mcglone (Unknown time)
Dan Jassim (About 10-1)
Mark Sandlin (with Dan)
Mark ??? (Another mark staying with Dan)

P.S. You certainly don't have to be going to LEGOLAND or the wedding to come
to this meeting.  Its just an informal meeting that was arranged at this
time since some LUGNET'ers will be in town.

Also, if anyone wants to meet up on Friday or Sunday, I'd be game!  I'd be
happy to have people over to see Bricktopia.