 People / 1887
    Re: Wedding plans —Kevin Loch
   I've made the Hotel change. FYI, my travel agent was showing that hotel as completely booked that weekend. I called directly and had no problem reserving a room. I also asked if they had a block reserved and/or a special rate for the "Lehman (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wedding plans —Matthew Teets
   My goof. I thought we might talk about which of the 3 hotels I suggested people might want to stay in, but the default choice seems to be Inns of America. I've straightened this out so that everyone can refer to the Lehman-Rich wedding and get the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)