 People / 1878
Re: 1000 LUGNET Members!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:54:18 GMT

In lugnet.people, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Woohoo!  Go Ken Dowd!

  Ken is officially LUGNET member 1000!  Welcome to you and to
  every one of the recent subscribers.  (If you haven't become
  a member, what are you waiting for?)

  all best

  Lindsay
  (#120)

Thanks for the welcome Lindsay. I've been lurking on Lugnet for about 2
years and have been meaning to become a member for a while now. When I
noticed that the membership list was almost up to 1000 I decided it was time to
just do it. Now I need to work on getting a Brickshelf account so I can
share pics of my MOCs. And then there is Castleworld membership....

Ken