 People / 1877
Re: Organizing rooms/rides for attendees of Todd & Suz's wedding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:
James Brown wrote:

I've set up a dumb-as-dirt FTX page to help people connect up with rides,
rooms, etc.  If you would like to be on it (and are planning to attend the
wedding, I suppose), either e-mail me, or reply to this thread, and I'll add
your information to the page.  If you e-mail me though, I won't be able to
update it until the evening.

Also, let me know if there's some crucial piece of information I'm missing.

http://www.lugnet.com/people/~11/

Attendee:     Matthew, Amy & Caroline Teets
arriving at:  LAX
arriving on:  Wednesday
leaving:      Sunday (5:30AM,I'm crazy)
transport:    Rental
staying at:   Inns of America
smoking room: non-smoking
room sharing: No
ride sharing: We'll have room for 1 or two maybe.

We'll probably be doing some other sight-seeing as far as zoo, aquarium, etc.  Let us know if anyone else is arriving early.  'Course if Todd or Suz need help with anything, that gets priority.

Matt