 People / 1618
  Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

Frank Filz wrote in message <3A8B5BD5.27FC1839@m...ng.com>... (...) One of my favorite pieces of all. Played it as a kid in youth orchestra but it took me a while to find a recording because all I remembered was "Farandole", not the composer or the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

(...) Ah, but how can you get that "horror" movie effect without an organ? I must say that in general, I don't find too many organ pieces to be "muddy". It definitely depends on the quality of the recording and the quality of the stereo (though my (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)